Dear Flossmoor School District 161 Community:
At the August 29, 2016 meeting of the Board of Education, I gave a presentation regarding the District Budget for the 2016-17 school year. The district will have a budget surplus of $169.524.
The Board of Education presentation can be found below under “Resources” click on “2016-17 Budget Presentation”. If you care to speak to me regarding the financial position of the district, please feel free to call or email me at my contact information below.
Welcome Back to School! Have a wonderful year!
Frances A. LaBella
Associate Superintendent of Business Operations
- Administrator Compensation - Dr. Smith Proposed Contract Terms: OMA Posting.pdf
- 2013-2016 FEA Contract
- Board Approved Payables - A listing of all bills, approved by the Board of Education at monthly board meetings.
- Illinois State Board of Education Homepage - Please visit to learn more information about education in the state of Illinois. Contains recent news and educational resources.
- Risk Management Plan
- Tax Information
- Click here for the Board of Education Budget Presentation: Flossmoor district 161 budget 2016-17.pdf
- Click here for the 2017 State Budget: SDB2017FORM.pdf
- 2016 Administrator and Teacher Salary and Benefits Report.pdf
- IMRF PA 97-609 FY16 IMRF Public Act 97-506.pdf
- Contracts over $25,000: Contracts over 25 000 2015-16 Sheet1.pdf