Dear Flossmoor School District 161 Community:
At the August 28, 2017 meeting of the Board of Education, I will give a presentation regarding the District Budget for the 2017-18 school year. The district will have a budget deficit of $2.4 million created mostly by on-going construction at Parker Junior High and required life safety repairs at the four elementary schools.
Once presented to the Board of Education, the presentation will be found below under “Resources” click on “2017-18 Budget Presentation”. If you care to speak to me regarding the financial position of the district, please feel free to call or email me at my contact information below.
Welcome Back to School! Have a wonderful year!
Frances A. LaBella
Associate Superintendent of Business Operations
Bid Documents for Contracted Security Services: Flossmoor D161 2018 Security Bid Doc.pdf
- Flossmoor District 161 2018-19 Budget: 2018-19 Executed Budget Form.pdf
- 2017-2020 FEA Contract
- Board Approved Payables - A listing of all bills, approved by the Board of Education at monthly board meetings.
- Illinois State Board of Education Homepage - Please visit to learn more information about education in the state of Illinois. Contains recent news and educational resources.
- Risk Management Plan
- Tax Information
- FY18 Administrator and Teacher Salary and Benefits Report
- IMRF PA 97-609 FY18 IMRF Public Act 097-0609
- Contracts over $25,000: FY18 Contracts over 25 000.pdf
- Historical Financial Information at a Glance https://5share.com/public/home.html?c=6e2a8bb6aaf346b78e9759c129930ff0