Hello prospective Flossmoor School District 161 parents/guardians. After filling out the Google form for New Student Registration and talking with Ms. Alexander, you must fill out the additional forms located under one of the following 3 levels:
Ms. Alexander will send you a link to your respective level.
Each level contains multiple forms that were created using Adobe Acrobat and saved as fillable PDFs. You have a few options for completing the forms:
1. You may print the PDFs, fill out and sign them, scan them, and then email them to Ms. Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Use Adobe Reader to electronically fill out the PDFs, save them to your device, and then email them to email@example.com.
Fillable PDFs allow you to fill out and sign forms right from your computer. Use the latest version of Adobe Reader to complete fillable PDF forms. Mac and Windows versions of the free Adobe Reader are available from Adobe here.
To complete a form:
- Download a form or if viewing the form in a built-in PDF viewer using Chrome, Safari, or FireFox, right-click the PDF and select Save as or Save Page As
- You should then be prompted to choose a location to save the file
- Make sure the type is set to PDF
- Select the location on your computer and click the Save button
- Once saved, navigate to the file on your computer and open it with Adobe Reader
- You can now fill out the fields in the form
- When you are ready to sign the form, click the Sign icon in the toolbar.
- Follow the prompts for adding a signature to your document.
- Save the completed form (Once you add the signature and save the document, you will not be able to edit it.)
- After you have completed the form and saved it, you can now email that completed form as an attachment.