Dear Parker Families,
Welcome to the 2019 -2020 school year at Parker Junior High School! We are so excited to welcome students to an amazing year of learning experiences. The first day of school for all students is August 15, 2019. Classes at Parker begin promptly at 7:45 am each day and all students are dismissed at 2:33 pm.
All parents are welcome to attend our annual class schedule pick-up on the dates below. The schedule will outline the classes, teachers, and room numbers that your child will follow throughout the day. Please feel free to contact the main office with any questions about your student’s schedule.
Schedule Pick-Up Days
- Wednesday, August 7, 2019, at 8:30 am - 11:30 am and 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- Thursday, August 8, 2019, at 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm and 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Friday, August 9, at 3:30 pm - 7:30 pm - Parents and students are invited to tour the building on this date.
On the first day of school, students will enter the building according to the directions below:
- Sixth-grade students will enter through door B
- Seventh-grade students will enter through door G
- Eighth-grade students will enter through door J
Additionally, on the first day of school, all students will report to their homerooms and follow their daily schedule. Staff members will be available in the hallways to ensure students find their classes.
We look forward to seeing everyone at the Parker Junior High School Open House on August 28, 2019, at 7:00 pm. This will be a fun and informative evening for you to meet your child’s teachers and learn more about their school experience.
As we begin the new school year together, my door is always open and we are here to support your student’s growth and development. I am so excited to join the Parker family and I look forward to a fantastic school year! Please feel free to contact me anytime at email@example.com.